Sigh. Senti. Stars.

Thursday, March 31, 2011

I am feeling senti. (Sorry na. Cheese alert. Move to the next blog if you are feeling extra angsty)

I was running to get home and Eli's yaya was watching American Idol (I know right! Very sosyal si Conching). I came in and saw Casey's performance just in time. (Read: I have never been Casey's fan. I am kinda apathetic sa lahat ng AI contestants or to any reality show contestant for that matter.)

Anyways, I saw it and I am trying to find other words to describe the performance but I can't. It was super heart wrenching. (Na-tug ang mga atrium at ventricles ng aking heart for some reason.)

Watch and don't throw me pebbles if you do not agree.




Anyhoo, so back to senti mode. For some reason it brought me back to the journeys I made for love. And how I finally arrived here, I don't know. I just know I am lucky to have found love in this mad crazy world.

Thank you because I have never even found the courage to love 'me' entirely but you have embraced me flaws and all. Thank you just because you have been the one calm and constant presence amidst my whirlwind life. Thank you because I can still listen to love songs and not throw up. (Except "It Might Be You". I shudder. Loved Tootsie though.)

I thank God for nights like this. When emotions are my prayers. I am out of words but my heart is saying everything. Thank you for the wonderful man beside me. He is not perfect Lord but I am a much better person because of him.

How wonderful life is...

0 comments:

Post a Comment