I Miss Being Your Girlfriend

Monday, March 7, 2011




















I really do. I was in the smelliest cab in the world on my way to work. And I was like, have we become those old married couples? We used to laugh like hyenas over senseless US TV sitcoms, have earthshaking conversations with the light dimmed low, hug and cuddle and be silly while dreaming of dreams and marveling at our greatness. I have asked him this and his reply was, yea because we became parents.

I used to be his best friend. Like our world revolved and evolved around each other. Don’t get me wrong I am not complaining. Being called a ‘mom’ is possibly the best thing that has ever happened to me. More than any accomplishments I’ve done so far. Safely bringing our genius baby into this world makes all my other achievements pale in comparison.

But for some reason, I do miss our ‘Wednesdates’. Underneath the new hats I have to wear, this is still me. I am still funny. I am still sexy as hell. And I can still rock your world if only we can make time. So why not make time? Hope to spend an alone date with you my baby daddy. You’re the cutest thing that existed before Eli was born. I would love to be your girlfriend once again even if it’s only a day or two each month. Let’s date okay, JP? I love you to bits (although sometimes you make me want to scratch your eyeballs out kasi you can be antipatiko and hypercritical pero sige na I give that to you, you make up for it naman somehow).

0 comments:

Post a Comment