The reason I am not blogging

Thursday, July 21, 2011

For the benefit of my two loyal readers (my husband and sister), I have not been blogging because I have been sad and busy lately. I was not busy being sad nor was I sad because I was busy. On separate occasions I was either busy or sad.

Did you get?

Did you?

I hope so.

Sad. My husband has been under the weather for quite some time now. After a series of on and off fever, me fighting with various Medical City staff, dozens of negative medical tests, not two, not three, but four internists we still don't know why he's been.. sick lately. Now, no more fever but he has the worst coughs and cold which has now spread into the entire household (our baby, me and Conching), which kind of complicates things even more. I know things shall be better post-July. August is one of my favorite months because it’s hubby's birthday month. Get better my big baby okay?

(I have not been drinking coke for more than three weeks now. I am sacrificing coke so my husband gets better. The connection? Who knows? But a sacrifice is a sacrifice. I hope the universe gets my logic.)

Busy. Work. Play. Social activities. Harry Potter. The end of an era. Eli's 1st birthday preparation. Which I am promising will be free of any 1st birthday clichés. A tough feat to accomplish but I am promising our first born son a party so cool he'll want to do it again when he's 21 haha. I have to blog about so many things I hope I can eventually catch up.

I will be back with a vengeance mind you. I just thought of saying: "I missed you blog world and I hope you missed me as much as I missed you.”.

That’s it. OkiThanxBai!

XOXO.
Mother Love

0 comments:

Post a Comment