Getting to know me :)

Tuesday, October 4, 2011


I am answering this now and I kinda’ want to answer this again 10 years from now and I would guess nothing much will change.

1. Where you named after someone? I was named after grandma, my mom, an aunt who passed away before I was born and the English translation of our neighbor’s baby girl’s name. Do I have a long name, you ask? Yes.

2. How did you name your blog? It was just a random thought.

3. Where did you meet your husband? School.

4. How long were you guys dating before you got married? I lost count of the years, days and months. But it was a loooong time.

5. How did you bond? Food. Movie. Doing nothing together.

6. If there is one song to describe your life right now what would it be? Rolling in the Deep. Joke. There’s none. My life is simply just too fabulous.

7. What did you first notice about your partner when you first met? Matinis boses nya (translation: his voice is too thin). Turns out nagbibinata palang sya non. I’ve fixed that already. ;)

8. If you could have any superpower what would it be? Stop and unstop time.

9. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people? No.

10. As a child, what did you want to grow up to be? SM saleslady or cashier.

11. Do you remember where you first spent your paycheck? I gave all of my first paycheck to mama.

12. Favorite Social Network? Wula. Facebook can close down tomorrow and I don't care.

13. Favorite place in Manila? Megamall. Yaiks! I’m just being practical okay? I can navigate this mall with eyes closed. Plus, they’ve got it all for me.

14. What are your favorite TV Shows (local and foreign)? How I Met Your Mother

15. What’s your silliest pet peeve? People who use elevator to go just one floor up. Use the stairs people! Waahhhh arrrggghhhh *** china plates thowing, fit of rage****

16. What’s your favorite quote? "This too shall pass."

17. What’s your favorite smell? Elijah’s anit (scalp).

18. Say a random thing about yourself: I let my yaya do my art projects when I was a kid. I was already excellent in delegating things so early in my life.

19. If you could meet anyone (dead or alive) who would it be? Chef Gordon Ramsay. Stress much!

20. If you could drop everything now and do something what would it be? Join a US reality show. The Apprentice or US Masterchef. FTW! (US talaga?! Haha. Feelingera.) :D

Tuesday already! Yehey. Wednesday na bukas. #nonesense

Credits to: wifely steps blog

0 comments:

Post a Comment