For Bee

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Note from me: Just because you do not need to read another emo-post I shall keep this fluffy-free.

Dearest JP,

I haven't gotten you a gift yet. Precisely because my gift would be “me” minus 30 lbs by December. :P I know I haven't gotten around to starting that yet. But just because it's your birthday and you are so very adorable I shall summon all the powers that be my willpower and finally do it. Diet. That is.

I hoped you enjoyed the “tex-mex” themed dinner party I hosted for your birthday (by tex-mex meaning: margarita plus nachos with ground beef and cheese hehe). I know it was simple. But getting you drunk was the best reward of all.

You are a great friend. And a husband. And a dad.

Please swallow your pride sometimes and ask for direction when we are lost.
I hope your dream to complete a marathon would come true with in the next twelve months.

And if people ask me why I love you I wouldn't know how to explain it. Except that Dory (of Pixar's: Finding Nemo), one of my most-est favorite characters of all time sums it best:

"I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And I look at you, and I'm home."

With you I am home. All the time. No matter where on earth we are.

Ain't that grand?

From your soon to be sexy wife,
Love


PS: Happy birthday. I know you are happy. You told me like bazillions of times already. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment