30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 1

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A recent picture and 15 facts about you

Welcome to my first post in the 30 day blog challenge.



Since I gained a lot of weight lately, hate looking at pictures of myself. It’s not a self-esteem thing but I just don’t know how to describe it. Anyway, that picture was just taken last Sunday May 29, 2011 at a cousin’s birthday / family reunion. I was mowdelling a very yummy blueberry cheesecake which Lia, the birthday girl so lovingly prepared. The little baby is six month old Elijah. My son is sleeping because he got tired already from all the attention.

1)  I was supposed to be named "Leslie Jean" but my dad's telegram arrived a day late. (My dad was away on a work assignment.)

2) I always have strong opinions on everything. As in everything.

3) I love to cook and I love it when people loved what I cooked.

4) I love to hear other people's stories probably that is why I am so aliw reading blogs.

5) My favorite book is "The Catcher in the Rye" by J.D. Sallinger.

6) If money were not an issue, I'd want to do creative writing for a living.

7) I have very colorful and vivid dreams. (And I always tell them to my husband when I wake up. He always listens.)

8) I like making new friends. (who doesn't?)

9) I want to be a fashionista but fashion does not love me back.

10) I am a cry baby and I almost always cry each time I see someone else cry.

11) I love the rainy season more than the summer season. (Very ideal for reading a good book kase.)

12) I like the 'process' of finding gifts for my family and friends.

13) I trust and firmly believe in our God.

14) I married my first love.

15) I am a family girl and puts my family first.

Hey this is fun and a bit therapeutic! :) Till my next post. Tata!

0 comments:

Post a Comment