30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 12

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Something you bought recently

I recently bought this satchel bag on-line from Frances of Topaz Horizon. Genuine handmade leather satchel. I drooled. I kept on looking at it for four days. I tossed and turned in my bed. I was probably whispering in my dreams (sssssaaaaaatttcheeeelllllll). I had a case of bag envy. My husband noticed and he finally relented. On-line shopping - I love!

Photo source here

Then I bought this from Megamall (I have a hate-love relationship with this mall promise. Finding parking - I hate. Cheap shoes - I love. Sea of people during "mega" sales - I hate. Nice chapel - I love. And the list goes on.) Anyhoo, these shoes are again one of my impulse purchases. I didn't even blink. I just said I want to get thinner and so behold...


Photo source here

It's still there in my closet. I've only used it once and I didn't even jog! What the fruit! My fats are still here. This morning I said a prayer:

Dear Lord, I said I want to get thinner. I want to be healthier. I want my clothes to fit me. Why is it so hard?! Getting thin used to be so easy during high school (one week lang di mag lunch payat-ness na!). Send my fats to high school girls who can loose them easily please. Help me in this journey. Amen.

This morning I told the H, jogging naman tayo please. He said, sige pero cook  greasy cheese pancakes first. Hayst! Help me!

Check out my other entries for the 30-Day Blog Challenge here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment