30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 9

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pet Peeves

Oh well, it is not a very nice topic. And since I would like to stay away (as much as I can) from posting negative thoughts in this blog (there's TV Patrol and 24 Oras for those), I will keep this one short and not so sweet. And last na, I know ma-comment ako but I rarely get pulsed about anything and anyone. You can be annoying as hell and I would not care. Ganyan ka ginawa ni Lord e! So, I might as well enjoy your quirks. :)

According to wikipedia:

A pet peeve (or pet hate) is a minor annoyance that an individual identifies as particularly annoying to him or her, to a greater degree than others may find it.

Here goes:

1) Mandarayang (cheater) taxi drivers 
  •     This is not out of being stingy. I am very generous and  understanding to cab drivers (especially the manong "lolo" ones- they make my heart melt, seriously!) who are trying to make an honest living. The operative word there is honest. Once they cheat, they make my blood hurl.
2) People who blame everything (as in EVERYTHING) to the government

3) I hate it when my husband reads what I type in the computer (like what hes doing right now). I can't think when he does that. Grr

That's it pancit! Really, I mean you could be the most negative, maarte, feelingera, socialite human being and I will still be able to find something endearing about you. My heart has a special place for the loner, misunderstood, ostracized, neglected, epal, non-conformist, misjudged people. Usually, I become their number one supporter when everyone walks out on them (this is true walang joke!). I always choose to see what is good in others. Gullible na kung gullible but life is too short so I do want to burn any bridges.

Hug someone tight tonight before going to sleep okay?

To know more about the 30 day challenge, click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment