30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 16

Saturday, September 3, 2011

 A favorite food

Wow, this is indeed a challenge. It is getting harder as each day passes.

How can I talk about a favorite food, when food itself is a favorite? I'm sure that previous sentence did not make sense to you so ignore that. Okay, just something I have been addicted to lately.

Beef Pepper Rice by Pepper Lunch


Photo credits here


Yowza! It's the perfect rice. Yummy beef. Just enough combination of sweet and salty. The honey brown sauce is love! It's a food that always leave me satisfied. So great, that when it opened in Megamall, me and JP ate there for three consecutive times!

We're going to Megamall again today to claim my free fone (more on that later) so there... :)



To know more about the 30 day blog challenge click here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment