30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 28

Friday, September 16, 2011

A place you love


All the photos here are re-hash of an earlier post that I made titled "Happiness is." (click here to see the entry)

I closed my eyes and asked myself: name a place where you feel most secure and contented?

Our home.

Let me take you to a little tour with my two boys.

That's daddy and Eliboy

Waiting sa elevator

Eli and Daddy under a shed

Walking in the jogging path

Walking parin

Hi cutie, what's your name?

Two chiuauas names: Tikee and Kikee
(they are the best of friends)

Pool

Pool again

And yet, another pool shot

This is the other pool nearer to the entrance gate

Pool shot another angle

Pool ba kamo???

Jogging path

Playground

Playground again

Entrance fountain

Clubhouse

This "Batibot" tree is at the back of our building

Wala lung. Flowers.

Outside facade
I hope everyone does their share and do keep our community clean

Speed limit.
I love the color of this flower.
The humble calachuchi. Bow.

Last two days for the 30 day blog challenge.


Happiness Saturday. =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment