30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 21

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Your fears

I fear a lot. It's one of my AFI's (AFI = Areas of Improvement). Sometimes too much fear can be equated with lack of trust. I would like to trust reaaaallly. But I just get too paranoid all the time.

My fear ranges,

To serious ones:
- Loosing a loved one
- Not being healthy enough for me to see Elijah grow
- Loosing any of my five senses

To the common ones
- Heights (a little bit)
- Public humiliation
- Enclosed musty places
- Rats (big wet ones and the small scurrying ones)
- Flying ipis
- Budul-budol or dugo-dugo gangs

To the weird/silly ones
- Being caught naked in public (who doesn't)
- Waking up one day and realizing I am already a "Beleiber"
- Spandex becoming fashionable (once again!)
- Tomato seeds
- "Sadako"
- etc. etc. etc.

I have lots more actually but I am afraid to expose myself to much. :P

“The only thing we have to fear is fear itself” - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Come back tomorrow for the rest of the 30 day blog challenge.

0 comments:

Post a Comment