30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE - DAY 26

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Who do you admire and inspire

Oddly this topic of the 30 day blog challenge does not inspire me enough for me to give it more thought. I mean the topic title sounds "bitin". (Who do you admire and inspire? Inspire whut?! A better way to word this is: Who do you admire, question mark. Or. Who do you inspire to be, question mark. Or. Who is your inspiration, question mark.)

And because I am a snotty little bitch person, I refuse to participate and give a serious answer.

Haha. Who am I kidding? My OC part of me would not allow.

Who is it that I admire? Who do I inspire to be?

J.K. Rowling, because she used words and created a whole new universe. She inspires me to continuously write and dream.

Bo Sanchez because he makes me want to succeed more so I can help others more. Because of him I firmly believe that the ultimate purpose of wealth is to love others.

Conan O' Brian. He taught me that it's okay to fail. Have a bad day. Choose the wrong decision. Fail quickly. Recover quickly and just keep reinventing oneself.

I am sure there are so many more famous people noteworthy mentioning but because of my Korean food high now, my brain refuses to function. (Just finished "Wednes-date" with hubby, I craved Korean and ate plenty.) #palusotlang

All of the writters of other blogs that I love (see right side of this page). They inspire me to continue this hobby even though no one really cares. Bitter melon. Bitter gourd. Bitter Ocampo. Bitter lang. Haha!

People who I love the most. They know who the are. I admire them and they inspire me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment