30 Day Blog Challenge - Day 30

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hopes, dreams and plans for the future
Here's my dream summarized in 51 seconds:



Yes, my dream is to simply become a full time mom. My mommy did it. Both my grammas did it. My mother in law did it. My MIL's mother did it.

They are pretty strong intelligent women and they found their ultimate purpose and fullfillment... at home.

At the end of my life I will look back and ask this question: How much have I loved? Which is why I do intend to follow my homing instincs and be with my child as he grows up.

How that will happen I still don't know. The details will come to me soon. Because I am praying. Because I am hoping and dreaming. For the planning part that requires both my talent(s) and logic. The answers will come to me you'll see.

For now I will just have to love my family using every bit of the time left that I have. Using every bit of creativity I have. And at the end of the day (and during weekends) every bit of strength that I have.

Elijah, when you can already read this please know in your heart that every second of your growing years my heart is always with you. I love you, now, forever and always.


This entry concludes the 30 day blog challenge. If your interested to read the rest of the posts see them here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment